Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hawaii

Mingo and I went to Hawaii a few months ago to take a mini vaca after a really busy season in our lives. The first time Mingo ever told me he know he was going to marry me He was on this island and I was in Africa. So it was pretty neat to go back and Mingo show me all the spots he had visited while he was there years ago. I serisouly LOVE the water and Mingo LOVES to surf so this was a pretty great getaway.

{View of Oahu}






{Waimea Bay said this}


{But Mingo Decided to do This, Yup That's Him}


{Of Course We Had To Get Some Matsumoto Shaved Ice}


{Yuuuummmmmm}


{A Pastor Friend of Ours Who Used To Live In Hawaii Told Us to Go to This Beach, so Glad We Did}





{Then We Went To The Pali Lookout..The Most Windy Place on The Island}


{China Town Was Amazing, Had to Buy Some Fresh Lychee}



{Then We Went With Some Alumni To A University of Hawaii Game}


{Mingo Was Forced to Wear This Hat By the Family We Were Visiting}


{Then Had to Eat at The Famous Duke's in Waikiki}


{Seriously Such Good Sea Food}


We finished the trip with some stand up paddle boarding! Was a blast can't wait till we go back:)








No comments:

Post a Comment