Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cooky Cook

Mingo loves it when I cook homemade meals at home. He calls me cooky cook when I make something that he really likes! Since this year was our first time staying in San Diego for Christmas we decided to have Mingo's whole family and my brother and sister in law over for Christmas Eve dinner. I was a little afraid, not only because they themselves are amazing cooks, but because I have never made a holiday dinner for that many people!! I knew I was going to burn something. But it turned out great! We had a prime rib roast with a cabernet sauvignon glaze and gravy, fresh mozzarella mashed potatoes, seared garlic green beans, jalapeno and bacon stuffing, and a vanilla cream cheese pumpkin roll for dessert! Thanks to a good friend that gave me the recipes I didn't burn anything! But most of all it was a blast just spending time with the family:)



{ Took a Break From Cooking to Kiss the Hubbs }


{La Table}


{ Table }


{ Mingo Cutting the Roast }


{Our Crazy Family That I LOVE }


{Mingo's FAV appetizer }


{My First Attempt at Making a Pumpkin Roll}


{Finally I wasn't the First One to Fall Asleep, My Brother in Law Was}


{Good Night Till Tomorrow at Christmas}


Don't let the holidays be the only time when you spend quality time with the people you love. Make time in 2011 to tell the people in your life how much you love and care about them:)




No comments:

Post a Comment