Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family

This last weekend Mingo and I drove up north to visit my family. I love seeing them, but with such a short trip didn't get a chance to see all my girlfriends I love and miss. It was great sleeping in, cooking, opening Christmas presents, and getting to finally hug my little brother and his new finance (since i haven't seen them both since they got engaged)! It rained non stop the whole time we were there, but wasn't cold enough to snow yet. All in all it was a great trip!

{The Newly Engaged Preston and Crystal}


{Mitch and Ash}


{Their New Puppy Thor...He is SO Cute}


{It rained non-stop the whole time we were their}


{The Game Upwards is Always a Must, Mingo is Getting Stumped Here}


{Me and My little Brother Preston}


It was nice getting away and breathing in some fresh air. Remember not to let this season go by so fast without spending it with people you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment