Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Day @ Spalacios

So every year since  Mingo and I started dating we decided to challenge ourselves to only make our valentines day gift or surprise...we love the challenge it brings!! So this year I was totally blown away. At work I recieved a card at my desk that said (tonight i gift you...monsieur)..i had no idea what this hint meant.  I walked into the house after work to find a beautiful table set and dinner made from scratch! After the yummy dinner was over Mingo blind folded me and took me in the car for my V-day surprise. When we finally arrived and took the blind fold off I was standing in our back yard looking into our detached spare guest room (to my surprise I thought we were at the park). Mingo had dismantled all the furniture and taken it out to create a Spa in our guest room!!! He branded it all *Spalacios* haha. It was complete with my fav magazines, fav chocolates, spa socks, aroma therapy candles, flowers, sparkling water, and a hand designed pamphlet for all the spa treatments I could choose from! I was BLOWN away at the time he took to create something so special...I defiantly have an amazing Husband who I am so thankful for.


{ Hint Hint }




{ 365 days of things I love about my hubby, words of encouragement, and fun memories }


{ Surprise Surprise ! } 


{ Spalacios }


{ Spalacios Treatments }


{ Pretty Flowers }


{Another Angle }


{ Hot towels when I walked in }


{ Monsieur }


{ This is from my AMAZINGLY talented friend Nicole..who made me this beautiful piece of art for Valentines day...Im in love with it } 



I hope you all had a GREAT Valentines day.. loved celebrating it with my friends, family, and of course my Hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment