Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rummage Treasures

There is one this that I definitely look forward to every year! Its the annual Thursday club rummage sale at Balboa Park in the activities center. Its HUGE, pretty well organized, and always fun to find a few treasures. This year I met three of my girlfriends 2 hours before it opened, got morning lattes, and made our way over to get in line. We were roughly number 600 in line...and we were over an hour early! As my friends know I am a sucker for old vintage items for my house, I guess I not only love the quality of how items were made back then, but also love how every old piece has a story. I love that my house it full of good memories! This was defiantly the place to find em. I came prepared with flat shoes, a bag to carry everything in and cash. Made a few good finds this year...I was happy!

{The Girls...fuzzy...:(..Jess, Linds, and Nova}


{ Silver Serving tray! love the beveled edges} 


{ I love the character in the base...tea please?}


{ Yes...always feels like a dinner party when you have silver }


{ Love Books...}


{ A 20's fur fashion collar...i fell in love with it }


{ Great condition and quality silk stitching }


{ Will def find a little nook to place this }


{ Cheese Please? }


{ A few more vintage rolling pins to add to the collection }


{ Loved these old storage bins...but way to expensive }


{ Now to sit and see where to put it all }





If you havent gone yet it is open tomorrow too! See what fun things you can find! 






No comments:

Post a Comment