Sunday, January 9, 2011

4 Years and Lovin It! Part 1

This week Mingo and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. WOW...we were both telling each other how it still feels like we just walked down that aisle. I have to say (please close page now if you don't want mushy gushy) but i am so thankful for my loving, passionate, humble, God-fearing, funny, and all around WONDERFUL husband. Sometimes I can't even believe how incredibly lucky we are. I am not only proud of my Husband and everything he is and stands for but he pushes me into greatness that i haven't ever experienced. Butterflies-still there! So this ones for you babe, thank you for simply being YOU...wow its so easy to love you! To 100 more !

So we took a couple days and celebrated in Beverly Hills, Sunset Strip, Hollywood, Melrose, and just explored. I know we live so close to LA but haven't ever really ventured out. Mingo found this amazing loft in the hills for us to stay...need I say more...LOVED the design and super modern take on decor.

{The Mondrian}


{Def Want this couch in our House and chair....couldn't sneak it out though}


{Welcome}


{Lobby}


{Mingo deep in thought}


{Happy 4 years}






1 comment:

  1. I love you and your so adorable! we just celebrated 5 years and wow does time fly huh? Hope we can do lunch soon:)

    ReplyDelete